We are the representative body of Bulk Oil Distribution Companies in Ghana. We also serve as the advocacy, lobby and representative body of the industry.
Premix Secretariat digitises fuel distribution
The National Premix Fuel Secretariat (NPFS) has embarked on a digitisation drive aimed at ensuring transparency and blocking leakages in the ...
CBOD and S&P Global Platts hold industry master class on the impact of COVID-19 on petroleum products supply
The Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors (CBOD) in partnership with S&P Global Platts will hold an industry Master on the impact ...
CBOD to set up a special committee to lead the review of existing NPA ACT
The Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors is reviewing the current National Petroleum Authority (NPA) ACT, 2005(ACT 691). This is in lieu ...
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-August-2020.pdf (169 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-1st-to-15th-July-2020.pdf (100 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-16th-to-30th-June-2020.pdf (88 downloads)
- CBOD-Petroleum-Price-Outlook-16th-to-30th-April-2020.pdf (188 downloads)
- CBOD-COVID-19-ADVICE.pdf.pdf (174 downloads)
The CBOD currently holds a membership of 26 BDCs who account for over 74% of Petroleum supplies to the Ghanaian market.