The Ghana International Petroleum Conference (GhIPCON) is Ghana’s foremost Petroleum Downstream Conference organised under the auspices of the Ministry of Energy, National Petroleum Authority (NPA) and the Ghana Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors (CBOD). GhIPCON is designed to actively bring to the fore the operating industry’s perspective and guidance on issues of governmental and regulatory policy as well as best practices for the advancement of the industry not only in Ghana, but across the West African sub region and beyond.
The guest of honour for GhIPCON 2019 is Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, the Vice President of the Republic of Ghana.
The theme for the 2019 Edition is; “Regional Collaboration; A Catalyst for Transformation”. The theme is to stimulate regional discussions that will set the tone for a West African policy framework on the following trending issues in the Petroleum Downstream industry.
• Outlook of the Petroleum Downstream Industry
• Regulating petroleum downstream for efficiency
• Downstream Infrastructure projects and financing
• IMO 2020 and fuel specification trends; is West Africa ready?
• Making West African refineries work
• Illicit activities, fuel fraud and supply chain security in the West African sub-region; and
• Consumerizing West Africa’s Natural Gas.
The conference will witness a convergence of regulators and downstream industry stakeholders from across the West African Sub Region and beyond.
The event will be held at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra, Ghana from the 10th to 11th of July 2019. There will also be a CITAC training session on the 12th of July, 2019 at the National Petroleum Authority in Dzorwulu, Accra.
Kindly visit us on www.ghipcon.com for further enquiries and registration details or contact us on telephone number +233 (0) 54 012 1426.